To apply to the dough layers:
- 3 tablespoons crushed poppy
- 1 teacup liquid oil
For the dough:
- 3 cups Fame
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
For ingredient of lentil:
- 1 cup boiled green lentils
- 1/4 bundle chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili peppers
* If the mixture with poppy oil and oil you prepared is not enough, re-prepare it to be applied on the bends you have prepared.
* Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on the type of oven.
* Put the sifted flour into a deep mixing bowl. Open the middle part in the form of a pool with your fingertips and add warm water, grape vinegar and salt. Mix all the ingredients from the middle to the edges and knead until you get as thick as an earlobe. Cover it with a slightly damp cloth and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
* Beat the boiled beet in a mortar and heat it in a thick-bottomed frying pan over low heat. Then take it from the stove and cool it and mix it with oil.
* Cut the dough that resting at room temperature, in half and open it with a roller or rolling pin to make it thicker than pastry. Spread the oily poppy mixture on the first dough you roll out and fold it in envelopes on all four sides.
* Open the other dough in the same way and put the remaining dough on top of the first dough, which you folded in an envelope, and then close it in the form of an envelope.
* First, divide the dough that you prepared, into six equal pieces. Then divide each piece of dough into two equal pieces and get twelve dough pieces.
* For ingredient; mix boiled green lentils, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and paprika in a separate bowl.
* Put the lentil in the ingredient that you prepared for each poppy dough cloths, wrap in a roll..
* Place the lentil bending rolls on the baking tray at light intervals, lubricate them. Bake in a preheated 180-200 degree oven until golden brown and brown. Serve warm or cold.
*Enjoy your meal.