- 1 chicken breast or 2 chicken legs (you can choose either)
- Chicken broth (5 glasses)
- Flour (1 full tablespoon)
- Margarine or butter (1.5 tablespoons)
- Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Wire noodle (1.5 coffee cups)
- Black pepper (during service)
How To Make Chicken Soup with Vermicelli – Sehriyeli Tavuk Corbasi
* You can choose the chicken meat you will use as a breast or leg. But it is more useful to choose a boned chicken meat. Thus, the taste of the chicken passes into its water.
* You can start by boiling chicken meat without salt. You should add the water a little too much, because you will get 5 cups of boiled water from the boiled water and use it for soup. 1 liter of water is enough.
* After the chicken is boiled, cut it into small pieces and put on a separate plate.
* Then put the pot with your soup in the stove. Add margarine and oil.
* Add the flour after the margarine has melted. Stir well to avoid lumps.
* Add 5 cups of chicken water that you previously separated and chickens that you previously cut into small pieces.
* Mix well and add the vermicelli after boiling.
* Boil the vermicelli for about 10-15 minutes until cooked.
* Add salt and after cooking your soup, cover the pot and let it rest.
* When serving, add a little black pepper to it.
* Enjoy your meal.