- 100 g dried okra
- 100 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 lemon salt
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- Lemon juice
* We take the okra on a cloth and cover it and rub it with our hands, rubbing it (for the rubbish to go away and the hair fall out in this process).
* Wash the okra and put it in the pot, add 7-8 glasses of cold water and 3 lemon salt, boil well for 30-35 minutes (if it runs out of water before it is thoroughly boiled, add water, continue boiling).
* Drain the water of the boiled okra, wash them with cold water and gently remove the strings without damaging the okra.
* Chop 1 onion as small and finely as possible, and fry 5 tablespoons of oil (fry well so that the onions do not rise on the soup).
* Add minced meat to roasted onions and continue roasting. Add tomato paste, sauté with a little tomato paste and pour 1 liter of hot water on it, boil well and add boiled okra, add salt and lemon juice to your taste, cook well and cook in a controlled manner until the water becomes mellow.
* I recommend that you consume hot and rich lemon.
* Enjoy your meal.