- 1 pack of rose pudding
- 2 liters of milk
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- 250 g walnuts
- 4-5 tablespoons of walnuts (finely ground)
* Put the milk in a deep saucepan and add it on the powdered sugar. Stir on medium heat until sugar dissolves. When the milk is warm enough to burn your hand, remove it from the stove.
* Pull the walnuts on the rond, until they remain slightly large.
* Add a scoop of warm milk into the food cup that you will prepare Güllac. Arrange the güllaç petals that you divide according to the size of the cup that you will use.
* After making sure that the shiny part of all the güllaç petals are facing up and all of them are well wet, place the half of the leaves in the package beautifully into your food cup.
* After waiting for 5 minutes to suck the milk, pour the walnuts abundantly and soak the remaining güllaç petals leaves in the same way.
* After waiting for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, cut your rose and slice. Serve with crushed walnuts and strawberries.
* Enjoy your meal.