- 200 grams strained yogurt
- 50 grams feta cheese
- 2 teeth garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1/3 tea glass finely ground walnut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Put the strained yogurt in the bowl. Add grated white cheese to same bowl.
* After cutting it into small pieces, add the garlic you crushed with salt in the garlic press to the yogurt.
* Heat the olive oil in a small pan. Add walnuts and sauté for 2 minutes. Finally, when you add the peppermint oil mixture, turn off the stove when there is a mint smell.
* After mixing all the ingredients with a blender, put the food on the serving plate. Share it cold.
* Enjoy your meal.