- 1.5 cups flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
For cooking base:
- 200 grams mince
- 1 unit onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
To boil the dumplings:
- 4 cups meat water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 cup meat water (you can use the dumplings from boiled water)
For the above:
- 1 cup yoghurt
The Key to Recipe for Dumplings:
Dumplings dough should be in hard structure in order to give you a comfortable shape. Open the dough pieces you have prepared on the floured kitchen counter. In order not to open during boiling; close the dumpling tightly. Add the flour you will add to the dough little by little.
Cooking Recommendation of Dumling Recipe:
You can boil your ravioli grains by adding salt and olive oil to the dumpling juice.
* To prepare the dumpling dough;
Put the flour in an oval mixing bowl. Open the middle part. Add the egg. Add the egg little by little by feeding the egg into flour. Stir until all the ingredients are recovered.
* Take the collected dough on the kitchen counter. Continue kneading by pressing until it becomes missed. Next; Cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
* To prepare the cooking base of the dumpling; grate the dry onion. Mix the minced meat, salt, pepper and grated onion in a bowl.
* Divide the dough you prepared into two parts. Roll out the dough in a round shape with a roller on the floured kitchen counter.
* Cut the dough into two fingers thick. Then cut the transverse to make small squares. Apply the same process to the other dough piece.
* Place the small dumplings in the middle of the squares from the minced meat in cooking base. Cover the ends mutually and combine the dough in the middle.
* Boil the meat water in a deep saucepan. Boil the prepared dumlings in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Strain the boiled dumplings with a colander and put them on the serving plate.
* For the sauce; melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the pepper paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the mint and mix. Add the dumplings from the boiled meat water and make the sauce thick.
* Put the dumplings on the serving plate, add whipped yogurt and sauce, and serve warm.
*Enjoy your meal.