For the dough:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 g fresh yeast
For cooking base:
- 300 grams of ground beef (well ground)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 5-6 sprigs of chopped parsley
- Chili peppers
- Ground red pepper
How To Make Homemade Turkish Lahmacun
* Pour flour into a deep bowl and open the middle in the form of carrots.
* Add granulated sugar and fresh yeast into 200 ml of water. Wait until the yeast dissolves in water.
* Sprinkle the salt towards the edges of the flour. Be careful not to come to the pool area.
* Pour the yeast mixture into the pool that you opened into the flour and mix it with a spatula. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
* Cover the dough you have prepared and leave it for leavening. To prepare the cooking base, take another food case.
* For the cooking base; Mix the minced meat with grated tomato and grated onion.
* Start kneading by adding tomato paste, water, parsley and spices on the minced meat.
* After the dough is fermented, divide it into 10 equal pieces and roll out with a rolling pin.
* Fill the dough that you have opened with cooking base and spread it over the entire surface.
* Bake in preheated 220 degree oven for 10 minutes.
* Enjoy your meal.