- 5 pcs. Phyllo dough
- 300 gr. Milk (1 ½ glass)
- 200 gr. Butter
- 2 pcs. Egg
- 200 gr. Mince
- 300 gr. Onion (3 pcs. Large size)
- 30 gr. Oil (1 ½ tablespoon)
- ½ bunch of Parsley
* Grease the tray that we will bake in the pastry, 6 tablespoons of butter in 1 cup of warm milk and 2 pieces of whipped. add eggs, mix well, then put the dough and milk aside.
* Then take a dough, into the tray, in which we grease it; place it in an overlapping condition and cut it slightly outside the tray.
* Place the pieces from the edges as if patching on the first layer of pastry.
* Stir the dough with fatty milk so that you can soak the dough, then spread out ⅓ of the ground meat, place all the ingredients on the ground meat, a dough and a layer of ground beef exactly as described above.
* After that, place the egg and milk on top of the dough, then put the tray in the medium heat (200 ⁰C) oven, bake for about 45 minutes until the bottom and top of the pastry are well browned and cooked.
* Then take the tray out of the oven and slice it.
* Enjoy your meal.