- 300 gr (~1lb) shredded dough
- 200 gr unsalted cecil cheese (mozzarella works too)
- 150 grams of butter
To cook the meatball:
- 50 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons of grape molasses
For the syrup:
- 1.5 cups of granulated sugar
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
* To prepare the cooled sherbet that you will pour on the hot künefe; put the granulated sugar and water in the pot.
* Mix the sherbet mixture that you put in the stove from time to time and boil it on low heat.
* Add lemon juice to the sherbet, which boils for about 20-25 minutes and gets a consistency, after mixing, take it from the stove. Leave it on one side to cool.
* Put the kadayif in a large tray. Open the shredded wheat it by hand and turn it into small pieces. Add the butter that you kept at room temperature, then continue to open the kadayıf and feed the butter to the shredded wheat.
* Cut the buttered shredded wheat mixture into two equal parts, which will take on a golden yellow color.
* To cook the kunefe; Mix the butter that you kept at room temperature with molasses in a small bowl.
* Grease the small round trays where you will cook with some of the molasses butter.
* Press half the buttered shredded wheat mixture onto the bottom of the baking tray and lay it down.
* After draining the water, sprinkle the unsalted cheese with your hands on the shredded wheat without any gaps.
* Cover the cheeses with the remaining buttered shredded wheat mixture. Smear the remaining butter with molasses on it.
* Put the shredded wheat trays on the stove. Move the tray over the stove and cook the shredded wheat on low heat.
* Put the shredded wheat that the base of which is colored, by turning it over with a large plate and put it back on the stove. Cook in the same way to make brown the other side.
* Pour cold syrup over the shredded wheat, then take it from the stove.
* Serve hot or warm after slicing the shredded wheat which rests for a short time.
*Enjoy your meal.