- 3 pieces egg
- 1 cup of tea granulated sugar
- 1 cup of tea sunflower oil
- 1 cup semolina
- 1.5 cups fame
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 package vanillin
For the syrup:
- 2.5 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 piece lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
To understand the consistency of sherbet; insert a spoon into the syrup and remove it. If you drip one of the last drops on your finger, if the drop does not spread, the syrup has reached its ideal consistency. To make the dessert look more fluffy; it is recommended not to use a large ovenware.
* To prepare the dessert sherbet; Put 3 cups of water and 2.5 cups of powdered sugar in a pot.
* Boil for about 30 minutes on low heat, add lemon juice and remove from the stove to warm.
* Break 3 eggs into a bowl.
* Mix 1 tea glass of powdered sugar with a mixer until the sugar melts completely.
* Add 1 cup of sunflower oil, 1 cup of yogurt and 1 cup of semolina and mix again.
* Finally, add 1.5 cups of flour, 1 packet of baking powder and 1 packet vanilla to the mixture and continue whisking.
* Pour the revani mixture that you have prepared in a greased oven-resistant food container.
* Bake in 180 degrees oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove the revanie from the oven and let it cool a little, pour over the cooled syrup that at room temperature and wait until it pulls the syrup.
* Then slice the revanie with a knife.
* Sprinkle with grated coconut into the warm dessert that you have sliced and serve.
*Enjoy your meal.