- 500 g green beans (bones cleared)
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 capia pepper (dice chopped)
- 1 large white onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 3-4 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 4-5 leaves of fresh basil
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
How To Make Runner Beans In Olive Oil (Zeytinyağlı Taze Fasülye)
*Heat half the oil in a wide-bottomed pot, fry the onion until will be soft. Add the pepper and chopped garlic.
* Saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, leave to boil. When the sauce starts to boil, reduce the heat. Meanwhile, separate the sauce into another food box.
* Roast the fresh beans in the same pot with the remaining olive oil for 3-4 minutes. Then line up very neatly inside the pot.
* Spread the sauce over the beans so that it is evenly distributed. Pour hot water over it.
* First boil for a few minutes on high heat, then close the lid of the pot and cut the fire well. Cook on low heat for half an hour.
* When you take the fresh beans with lots of tomatoes from the stove, add chopped greens, sprinkle with grated lemon peel. Immediately close the lid of the pan, let it cool at room temperature.
* Enjoy your meal.