- 4 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons semolina
- 1 package margarine (or butter)
- 2 pieces egg (1 egg yolk will be separated)
- 1 cup icing sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 package vanilla
- 3.5 cups granulated sugar
- 3.5 cups water
* First, prepare the juice with 3.5 cups of sugar and water, leave to cool.
* Add flour, semolina, eggs, sugar, vanilla and baking powder into the oil melted at room temperature and knead.
* Cut the walnut-sized pieces and lay them with an oiled paper on large size tray.
* Apply the egg yolks on it.
* Finally, draw light scratches on it with the help of a fork.
* Bake in a oven that preheated 180 degree for about 20 minutes.
* Let it rest for 2-3 minutes and pour cold syrup over the hot sugar balls.
*You can rest and serve for at least 2 hours.
*Enjoy your meal.