- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 pack of fresh yeast
- 1.5 cups of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tea glass of warm milk
- 6 cups of flour
- 150 g margarine
- 2 egg yolks
- Black cumin
* First, mix milk and water. Add yeast and sugar on it and melt it by mixing.
* Put the flour in a large bowl and open the middle like a pool. Add the yeast mixture, oil and salt and knead.
* Add flour if necessary. Cover it with a damp cloth and leave to ferment for 40 minutes.
* Then, remove the egg-sized pieces from the dough and open it in your hand. Put 1 teaspoon of soft margarine in it, hold it by the tips, roll it.
* Wait another 30 minutes. Extend the dough into a strip by extending it and holding it at both ends, twist it in the opposite direction. Comb the tips to give a donut shape.
* Place it on a tray with greaseproof paper and leave it for 20 minutes in a warm place. Spread egg yolk on them. Sprinkle with black seed and sesame seeds, bake in the oven set at 190 degrees until golden brown.
*Enjor your meal.