- 1 kg. Eggplant (5 pcs. Medium size)
- 75 ml. Olive oil (1 coffee cup)
- 30 ml. Milk (2 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
* Rotate the eggplants in the oven, on a fire or barbecue for about half an hour.
* Thoroughly beat 2 cloves of garlic in a mortar with a pinch of salt.
* Beat the milk, olive oil and crushed garlic in a bowl, then pour in a wide and deep dish to put the eggplants.
* When the eggplants are warm, peel them one by one with a knife and put them on the plate with fat milk, press them with a fork and turn them all over the mixture.
* Peel all the eggplants, throw them on the plate, then add a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of black pepper, crush all the eggplants with a fork, mix well.
* Put it on a plate and serve it with olive oil.
* Enjoy your meal.