- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pieces onion (Chopped)
- 1 tooth garlic
- 2 pieces green pepper (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper paste
- 2 cups bulgur rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 pieces tomato (planed)
- 4 cups water
* Heat a tablespoon of butter and olive oil in a saucepan. Add onions.
* Add 2 diced onions to the saucepan and fry until it turns pink. Add 1 crushed garlic and 2 chopped green peppers and roast.
* Add 1 tablespoon tomato paste and half tablespoon pepper paste then roast.
* Then add 2 cups of bulgur rice.
* Add 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, paprika and 1 teaspoon of thyme as spices.
* Add 2 grated tomatoes.
* Add 4 cups of water and leave to cooking.
* When the bulgur rices draw water, turn off the stove, leave to rest.
* Enjoy your meal.