- 1 cup Fame (250 g)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts (large pieces)
- 1 package pinenuts
- 2 large cups milk (600 ml)
- 6 tablespoons candy
* First butter is added and mixed once or twice. Then olive oil is added. (Those who do not like olive oil can add oil.)
* Add the flour and cook for about 15 minutes.
* Sugar is melted into the mixes in a milk and sugar place.
* Milk is added to the roasted flour little by little with the help of a scoop. (At this stage, you need to be careful that bounces are happening.)
* The sherbet is well fed by pressing with the back of the spoon.
* After the stove is closed, it is kept closed for 10-15 minutes to rest.
*Enjoy your meal.