- 320 gr all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1,5 tablespoon salt
- 1 pack of dry yeast (hot water to open dry yeast)
For cooking base:
- 3 boiled potatoes
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
* Put the hot water and dry yeast in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and leave to ferment for 20 minutes.
* Then roll out the dough into small balls and leave to ferment a little more.
* For the inner ingredients of the food, boil 3 potatoes for puree, blend with tomato paste, salt, pepper.
* Then, roll the dough round with the help of flour, you can put the ingredients you want in it, we chose potatoes, close the dough, fried in the hot oil.
*Enjoy your meal.