- 1 kg. Pumpkin (4-5 medium size)
- 100 gr. Onion (1 large size)
- 4 – 5 pcs. Fresh onion
- 1 bunch of Dill
- 3 pcs. Egg
- 80 gr. Flour (2 coffee cups)
- 200 ml. Olive oil or Flower oil (1 cup)
- 100 gr. White Cheese (3 matchboxes, optional)
- Salt and Pepper
* 1 kg. grate the zucchini and throw the water released by the zucchini, then grate 1 large onion. You can also use the inside of pumpkins carved for stuffing.
* By breaking the spring onion and dill, add to the bowl and break 3 eggs on them.
* Optionally, crumble the white cheese into the bowl.
* Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper to the bowl, start mixing and add to the mixture by sprinkling flour little by little.
* When the mixture becomes slurry, heat 1 cup of oil in a frying pan and pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture that we prepared and pour it into hot oil. It is necessary to pour the spoons with a spoon so that there is no space in the pan.
* Turn the beveled brown ones on one side with a colander and fry the other sides.
* Strain the brown beakers thoroughly, put them on a plate with a napkin underneath and serve warm.
* Enjoy your meal.