- 250 gr beef mince
- 1 red pepper paste
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- Quarter of parsley
- Red pepper
For the dough
- 2 cups of flour
- Half a glass of warm milk
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tea glass of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- Black pepper
How To Make Turkish Pide With Meat
*When starting the tariff, for the dough; Mix flour, milk, eggs, yeast, melted butter, salt and pepper and knead for 15 minutes.
*Cover the prepared dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for about half an hour. cover with a towel and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
*Meanwhile, cut the onions, parsley and peppers into small pieces. Add salt and red chili peppers. Then add the minced meat to the mixture and fry for 3 minutes.
* Tear 4 dough from the fermented dough. Open it with a rolling pin and share it with a minced mixture in the middle. Cover the edges of the dough. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
* You can serve the minced pide with potato salad, which will not spoil its taste.
*Enjoy your meal.