- 5 cups milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 unit egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons wheat starch
- 1 package vanillin
- 3 cup water
* Put cold milk and granulated sugar in a large pot. Mix it with a whire wip until the sugar melts and then put it on the stove. Leave to boil over low heat.
* Rice that you wash in plenty of water; put in a separate saucepan, add 2 cups of water and boil over medium heat until it absorbs.
* Melt the powdered sugar, add the vanilla to the milk.
* Take the boiled rice from the stove and drain the rest of water.
* Boil the milk with sugar for 1-2 minutes, add the boiled rice.
*Put the egg yolk, wheat starch and 1 glass of water in a separate bowl.
* Mix until you get a smooth consistency.
* Take a little from the boiling milk mixture, put it in the starchy mixture, make tepid.
* Add the egg-wrapped mixture to the rice pudding little by little, mix quickly.
* Pour the rice pudding into the heat-resistant casserole dishes equally.
* Spread the rice pudding bowls intermittently on a deep baking tray. Put enough cold water in half of the bowls on the tray without touching the rice pudding.
* Bake the rice pudding that you put in the oven, preheated 200 degree, for 12-15 minutes.
* Put the rice pudding bowls that from the oven in the refrigerator after cooling them at room temperature.
* Enjoy your meal.