- 1 kg. Celery root
- 150 gr. Shallots (25 pcs.)
- 100 gr. Carrots (3 small sizes)
- 100 gr. Potatoes (1 medium size)
- 200 gr. Olive oil (1 glass)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 large Lemon
* In a pot; 1 glass of olive oil, 15 pcs. Adding 3 shallots, shallots, onions and chopped in the shape of a finger, 10 – 15 minutes. Roast the vegetables and let them lightly die.
* Then add the celery, which is peeled and cut into equal pieces, to the onions and carrots, which we have roasted and left aside.
* To these; 2 glasses of water, 1 pc. Add ½ tablespoon of salt with lemon juice.
* Close the lid of the pan, leave the celery to cook on high heat and then on medium heat until soft.
* Remove the pot from the fire, after the celery cools down well, put it on the plate, serve.
* (If the celery is not softened even though it absorbs the water, continue to cook by adding a little more hot water.)
* Enjoy your meal.