- 2 lt. Broth or Water (8 glasses)
- 160 gr. Tarhana (1 cup)
- 125 gr. Tomato (1 medium size) or half a cup of tomato paste
- 2 pcs. Green pepper
- 60 gr. Butter (3 tablespoons)
- Salt and Pepper
* Put 1 cup of tarhana in a bowl and add 1 cup of warm broth or regular water, crush the tarhana with a spoon until it becomes a smooth slurry, mix gently.
* In a saucepan, melt 3 spoons of butter, while chopping tomatoes and peppers in cubes, throw them in a saucepan and fry for 5 minutes.
* Add the remaining 7 cups of warm water to the saucepan, and then slowly add the tarhana that you have made slurry, mix the soup.
* Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a pinch of black pepper.
* When the soup boils and begins to solidify slightly, take it from the stove, serve.
* Enjoy your meal.