- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teacup of oil
- 200 grams of butter
For filling and top:
- 1 bowl of grated cheese
- 1/2 (half) bowl of oily pickled cottage cheese
- 1/2 (half) bowl of fat cottage cheese
- Parsley close to a tea glass
- 5 liter pot and water
- Plenty of salt
- A deep bowl and cold water again
*We need to knead the dough very softly, so let’s add the flour in a controlled way and by sieving. Let’s get a lightly sticking dough. Let’s cut it into 8-9 pieces and cover it with a damp cloth or cover it with a stretch or sachet. Let it rest for 30 minutes. You can use cheeses for the inner mortar as you wish. But ripened fat cheeses should always be placed in the water pastry. Whoever wants can also make mince.
* Let’s lubricate our tray. Let’s start opening the dough pieces.
* Let’s open the first piece of dough a little bigger with Rolling pin.
* Let’s hold it in boiling water for about 30 seconds, then put it in cold water and drain the water, open it to the tray.
Let’s take the excess from the sides of the tray.
* We apply two or three spoons of oil on top and spread it all over with a brush.
* We open half of the pieces very thinly, pass hot and cold water again, and apply butter in between. We spread all the inner mortar.
* We open the remaining pieces of dough thinly and largely, process hot water and cold water, and lubricate them and put them on the tray. We cover the dough that we left on the first side and apply the remaining oil on it.
* We bake the dough until golden brown in the oven, which we heated at 180 degrees. If we put baking paper at the bottom of the oven, it will be easy to turn.
*Enjoy your meal.