- 500 gr cups butter beans
- 1 table spoon oil
- 200 gr beef/lamb meat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pieces large onions
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper paste
- 3.5 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon salt
*Chop large onions into small pieces. Cook butter and olive oil in a pressure cooker.
* Put the onions in the pan with the cubed lamb meat. Roast the lamb with the onions over medium heat until it turns into color and drain with the onions.
* Put the tomato paste, pepper paste, salt, soak that in the water overnight, then put the dry beans in the pot, where you drain the excess water after rinsing.
* Add 3.5 cups of hot water to the meaty beans and cook in the pressure cooker for 30-35 minutes.
*Serve hot, enjoy your meal.