- 1 tea glass of Rice
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 coffee cup Flour
- 1 tea glass of pasteurized milk
- 1 Egg yolk
- 7 – 8 cups Broth
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- Salt and Red Pepper
* Throw the rice that you have washed into the meat or bone broth you have prepared before and leave it to cook.
* In another large bowl, mix eggs, milk and yogurt well, make a slurry without lumps.
* After about 20 minutes, when the rice is cooked, take it from the broth with the help of a ladle, gradually pour into the slurry and mix.
* Thin the slurry with 2 – 3 scoops of broth, then pour it gradually into the boiling broth, stir while stirring and let it boil for 5 – 10 minutes.
* Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan and add the mint. If desired, add paprika and mix the oil.
* Pour the oil over the soup, mix and serve.
*Enjoy your meal.